peruvian fan's autographs

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ricky Martin




Ricky Martin has been the oonly person I have admired since I was 12 yrs old. I never gre out of my admiration and fascination for him and his work! I used to collect everything on him over the years so you can imagine how big my collection has got!

But nothing tops this experience!

Me an some friends decided to travel to Quito-Ecuador to see Ricky LIVE in concert! as soon as we hear he wasn't coming to Peru with this latin tour we decided to go after this show! and things couldn't have been better! the show was beyond words, one of the best performances I have seen in my life!! and to put the icing on the cake, meeting Ricky IN PERSON was a fantastic experience!! He is so down to earth, humble and funny!
I was able to get 2 autographs from him this time, one in a 8x10 and another on my cd cover of his latest cd LIFE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home